What is the law of attraction?
The law of attraction is a universal law where positive or negative energies attract positive or negative experiences into ones personal life. Simply explained, what we experience in our life is a mirror of our thoughts, actions, and our energy. If you were to give out positive energy into your career, relationships, health, you will continue to receive positive energy back.
The same goes for negative thoughts and energy. When our energy is negative, we are attracting negative experiences into our life.
How can the law of attraction serve you in life?
In order to see change in your life, you must do the work. The law of attraction is a set of principles to guide you to getting what you want in your life. Use the law of attraction to help you achieve the goals you’ve always dreamed of.
Law of Attraction Quotes
The law of attraction uses cognitive reframing and creative visualization to replace negative thoughts with positive and adaptive thoughts. Read these quotes and visualize them in your mind. By vibrating at a higher frequency, you will attract positive experiences and manifest what you want into your life.
- “Let a person radically alter his thoughts, and he will be astonished at the rapid transformation it will effect in the material conditions of his life.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.” – Earl Nightingale
- “When you offer a vibration, the Universal forces are working in concert with each other in order to satisfy you. You really are the center of the Universe.” – Abraham Hicks
- “We are what we think, all that we are arises within our thoughts. With our thoughts we make the world.” – Buddha
- “What you focus on with your thought and feeling is what you attract into your experience.” – The Secret
- “What we are today, comes from our thoughts of yesterday. And our present thoughts, build our life of tomorrow. Our life is the creation of our mind.” – Buddha
- “The less attention you give to everybody else’s realty, the purer your vibration is going to be – and the more you are going to be pleased with what comes to you.” – Abraham Hicks
- “Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives.” – Robert Collier
- “The human mind will not be confined to any limits.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
- “You are a creator; you create with your every thought. You often create by default, for you are getting what you are giving your attention to wanted or unwanted but you know by how it feels if what you are getting (creating) is what you are wanting or if it is not what you are wanting. (Where is your attention focused?)” – Abraham Hicks
- “Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Choose a thought. Pretend that it’s already happened. Be excited about it. Watch what happens.” – Abraham Hicks
- “Love is an energy: it can neither be created nor destroyed. It just is and always will be, giving meaning to life and direction to goodness.” – Bryce Courtney
- “There is no greater power in the Universe than the power of love.” – The Secret
- “Love what is ahead by loving what has come before.” – Yogi Bhajan
- “However good or bad you feel about your relationship, the person you are with at this moment is the “right” person, because he or she is the mirror of who you are inside.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The purpose of relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness.” – Neale Donald Walsh
- “The beginning of love is at the end of resistance.” – Danielle Light
- “The only reason why people do not have what they want is because they are thinking more about what they don’t want than what they do want.” – The Secret
- “You create your own universe as you go along.” – Winston Churchill
- “Decide what you want to be, do, and have, think the thoughts of it, emit the frequency, and your vision will become your life.” – The Secret
- “Richness is not about what you have. It is about who you are.” – Bob Proctor
- “The reason you have what you have is because that is what you have decided to settle for right now. Change your mind, change your life.” – John Assaraf
- “Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napolean Hill
- “What you seek is seeking you.” – Rumi
- “The Hows are the domain of the universe. It always knows the quickest, fastest, most harmonious way between you and your dream.” – The Secret
- “Success isn’t measured by money or power or social rank. Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace.” – Mike Ditka
- “If you’re thinking of debt, that’s what you’re going to attract.” – Bob Proctor
- “Do what you love and the money will follow.” – Marsha Sinetar
- “People are responsible for their own joy.” – The Secret
- “You want to become aware of your thoughts, you want to choose your thoughts carefully and you want to have fun with this, because you are the masterpiece of your own life.” – Joe Vitale
- “Follow your bliss and the Universe will open doors where there were walls.” – Joseph Campbell
- “The science of happiness lies in controlling our thought and getting thought from sources of healthy life.” – Prentice Mulford
- “Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!” – Bob Marley
- “Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “I am unlimited in my wealth. All areas of my life are abundant and fulfilling.” – Louise Hay
- “Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never ever have enough.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “Gratitude for the present moment and the fullness of life now is the true prosperity.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.” – Tony Robbins
- “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracy
- “Gratitude opens the doors to even more blessings.” – Rene Marie
- “Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.” – Doris Day
- “Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.” – Ralph Marston
- “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” – Gerald Good
If you liked this post, you may also like:
The Top 17 Quotes From The Secret
Six Natural Elements that Help Clear and Protect Your Energy
7 Healing Affirmations for Health and Wellness
15 Guided Morning Meditation Videos For Beginners