Asian Pork Meatball Soup
- ½ Medium Onion
- 1 tbsp Ginger, Diced
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Diced
- 1 lb Ground Pork
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Sunflower Seed Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 2 cups Water
- 1 32 oz Field Day Organic Vegetable Broth *Fat Free
- 1 tsp Better Than Bouillon Chicken Bullion
- ½ tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 10 oz Bag of Frozen Sweet Peas
- 1 Large Carrot 1 cup Mushrooms (any variety)
- 2 tbsp Celery Leaves
- 1 tbsp Salt
- Dice the onions, garlic, and ginger. Mix it in with the ground pork, with 1 egg. Add salt and pepper. Form into meat balls.
- Heat your pan to medium heat and add 2 tbsp of sunflower seed oil. Add the meatballs to the pan and cover for about 7 minutes.
- Chop the carrot into jullian slices. Add the broth, water, chicken boullion, and sesame oil to the pot. Bring the broth to a simmer and add the carrots.
- Turn the meatballs over and turn the heat on high to brown meatballs for about 4 minutes.
- Add the snap peas, mushrooms, celery leaves, and meatballs with the juice to the broth. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add 1/2 tbsp of salt. Serve and enjoy!
If you liked this post, you may also like:
Anti-Inflammatory Coconut Turmeric Tea
Kale Chips Suck! 3 Other Kale Recipes To Fall In Love With
7 Healing Affirmations for Health and Wellness
(Visited 239 times, 1 visits today)