Want to publish your article on The Mental Olympian Blog?
We’re on the hunt for new & inspiring content. Submit yours for review today.
Share your expertise on Mindset, Personal Growth, Living Authentically, Meditation, Self-Esteem + Confidence, Spirituality, Chronic Illness, etc. If accepted, your blog post will be published on the Mental Olympian Blog and promoted on our social media platforms. As a contributor of the Mental Olympian Blog, you will join a community of forward-thinking bloggers who are helping others live their best lives!
Submit your article details in the form below. Content is reviewed on a weekly basis. If your content is chosen for publication, we will get in touch with more details.
Before submission, be sure to review our editorial guidelines. Submissions that do not meet this criteria will not be considered.
If you have any questions prior to submission, please feel free to contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest! 🙂
You may write about any of the following topics that are aligned with the Mental Olympian Blog.
- Mindset & Perspective
- Personal Development
- Discovering One’s Purpose
- Happiness and Fulfillment
- Developing Self Esteem & Confidence
- Stress Management
- Buddhism & Spirituality
- Positive Relationships
- Productivity & Goal Setting
- General Chronic Illness Management
If you have another topic you would like to write about that is not listed above, or that you may have questions about, you can pitch your idea to Sarah at email@example.com
- Your blog post must be original work, unique for the Mental Olympian blog. Content that has already been published on your own or other sites will not be accepted.
- Please aim for a word count between 1,000 – 2,500 words.
- Copy may be subject to editing for clarity, grammar, and overall style. If there are any major changes made, you will be asked to review and approve it first.
- You may include photos you have taken yourself and own the copyrights to.
- If personal photos are not submitted, copyright friendly photos will be selected by the Mental Olympian blog to accompany the copy.
A Few Things To Keep In Mind
If the post feels like a good post for the Mental Olympian blog at this time, you will be contacted within 2 weeks of your submission. If you do not receive a response, feel free to try again with a different post.